facebook

If you were a PNM again

by:    

If you knew then what you know now, which 6 sororities would you choose as your top 6? I am not looking for the top 6 on campus as that is very subjective obviously but which 6 would you have liked being a part of.

Posted By: Newbee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Trust the process. I did not end up in my first choice chapter and I was cut from others I thought would be the ones I wanted. I love the one I ended up in and have made some of my best friends here. To answer your question and in no order:

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Chi Omega
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Phi Mu

By: Smile
#2by:    

I ended up in my third choice but I definitely agree with the comment above, just trust the process! There are honestly people I vibe with in almost every sorority on campus! To answer your question:
Knowing what I know now, my top six (in alphabetical order) would be:

Alpha chi omega
Alpha delta pi
Alpha phi
Chi omega
Kappa delta
Phi mu

By: Cool idea
by: Cool idea   

Honestly didn’t even realize how similar it was the other one until I posted it lol

By: Cool idea
#3by:    

lets keep in mind we should not do things and make decisions off of other peoples personal opinions

By: please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.