facebook

Really I need help then

by:    

Serious help needed. Don’t tell me I’m not a PNM because I am and y’all got me STRESSED. I’m down to AGD, DZ and Kappa and now I’m freaking out.

Posted By: Pnm20
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of the sororities have about 200 women in them. They can’t be that terrible is 200 people stay. All of the chapters are fine. If you are listening to the haters here, you need to stop.

Just follow your gut.

By: Denver
by: Way   

Dz has less than 200....

By: Way
#2by:    

Literally do not listen to this website.. Every SINGLE chapter has negative things that are said about them. Every single one. So please just trust your gut & you will be happy

By: plz
#3by:    

Just don’t go Kappa and you will be fine. Fraternities don’t mind AGD or DZ, but they make so much fun of Kappa.

By: Hey
#4by:    

I would say Kappa or AGD. DZ has an awful rep, and they seem to only keep falling more and more each day. It’s a sinking ship. Kappa is more popular than AGD, but AGD doesn’t have as bad as a reputation as Kappa. so it’s up to you if you’d rather be known and more disliked, or liked but not really known.

By: truth
#5by:    

Question, are those your only 3 left or your top 3 that you have left?

By: ?
#6by:    

DZ is a mix of neurotic psychos and some normal girls, AGD is a bunch of party hoes, and Kappa is a mix of normal girls and some leftover recruitment rejects from the past 2-3 years

By: Wowww
#7by:    

Why do the frats dislike kappa? I like them but I don’t want to not get invited to parties and stuff...

By: Pnm q

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No one   

No one likes them. They’re annoying af

By: No one

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.