facebook

I liked them...

by:    

I was happy w the houses I got back for philanthropy, but I just got on this website for the first time and apparently everyone on here hates them...? Idk if I want to be in a house that is as hated as this website makes it seem. What should I do?

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go with your intuition and gut. Don’t let petty, jealous people, on anyone for that matter influence you. Form your own opinion, that is your best chance of finding a sorority you will enjoy being part of! I’m not saying that there are not people who have likely had a negative experience at some of those sororities, I’m sure that has happened at EVERY SINGLE ONE! Best of luck!

By: Truth
by: Help   

That’s what I’m trying to do! it was just really disheartening to see, yano? A girl on my floor kept talking abt Greek rank so I wanted to see what it was & now I wish I hadn’t

By: Help
#2by:    

Greekrank is a good tool if you understand that it’s a personal opinion. If there are lots of negative post about a certain chapter, proceed with caution

By: See

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

GR is the most active during recruitment. Other times, it can go months without new posts.

Greek life is not for everyone. Some people will drop. Some will be asked to leave due to their behavior, grades, or failure to pay their bill.

During sorority recruitment, bitter members and former members like to use GR to make us all look terrible. Some chapter may sabotage others. But I don’t think that happens all that much. Generally, all the chapters are good. All made quota last year. (GPhi did not do recruitment last year.)

Find your friends. There will always be trolls on the internet.

By: Ignore the bitterness
by: Um   

And you got what out of shading gphi? Girl what if that was one she liked

By: Um
by: Greek   

Not meant to be shade just trying to be truthful.

GPhi has done fantastic. Their chapter is a good size and their members seem really sweet.

By: Greek
by: Respect   

I can’t respect that

By: Respect
#4by:    

Just don’t go kappa and you’ll be fine

By: To consider
#5by:    

Truth.

By: Good luck
#6by:    

Bump

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.