facebook

just me? or anyone else

by:    

did all of anyone else’s top 10 drop you?? or just me lmfao

Posted By: lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the 4 "top" houses dropped me even though my gpa is over a 4. doesnt make sense but oh well.

By: idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

maybe because you need to be more than just a good gpa to get into a top chapter...?

By: lol
by: uhhh   

the only time they care ab your gpa is if it's too low. you need a good personality and good conversations to get into a top house. wah wah

By: uhhh
#2by:    

y’all don’t even sweat it, i cried when i received a bid to my sorority cause it wasn’t the one i wanted. i ended up absolutely loving it and meeting my best friends!!

By: #2
#3by:    

Recruitment is weird. Stick with it!!! The results are usually eight. I’m a tiny blonde with a 3.8 and got dropped from the “top” houses first round. I’m definitely a litttle introverted.

I ended up in an amazing place where my sisters accept me for who I am.

By: It will be ok
by: Um   

you can be accepted for who you are in any chapter on this campus.

Everyone has a home somewhere. You don’t need to make this a negative about the ‘top’ chapters.

By: Um
by: It will be ok   

Totally agree that you can be accepted in “top” chapters. I just want PNMs to know that there is nothing wrong with not being in a “top” house. Saying someone is lower tier devalues them and their experience.

By: It will be ok
#4by:    

Got dropped by a bunch, I only have 7 left for philanthropy:(

By: oop
by: Noworries   

That’s how it works! It can be super scary but if you think about it you HAVE to get cut from houses. It’ll all be alright!

By: Noworries
by: i   

i got dropped by every house in my top 10. i have 4 for philanthropy

By: i
by: So   

There must be a reason you got dropped from 10....

By: So
#5by:    

I have a friend who got dropped for 10 chapters. Still ended up getting a bid from the house she wanted. Hang in there.

By: Ok
#6by:    

Which ones you got left? Just curious

By: Tea
by: Allofus   

We all wanna know since we all know who this is haha

By: Allofus
#7by:    

If you got dropped from 10 houses after the first round doll, it means you should just quit. Greek life probably aint for you

Go join sports or a club or something you'll be happier in the long run

By: byeee
by: No   

Not true at all. Trust the process and stick it out. You’ll definitely find your home and it’ll all pay off in the end. Please please please don’t listen to these bitter people on this website.

By: No
by: Critical Thinking   

Or maybe start to wonder why there are so many bitter people on this website... put 2 and 2 together that greek life at UK majorly sucks

People telling you to stick with it are in the bottom tier DESPERATE sororities trying to stay afloat that will lie to you to get your money

the bitter peeps will actually tell you the truth XD

By: Critical Thinking
by: Chill   

That’s such a toxic mentality. To whomever wrote this please recognize that they admitted to being bitter, and bitterness comes from a place of nothing but hate. Hold onto your houses and really let them know how appreciative you are to be there. You’ll find your home, don’t worry.

By: Chill

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.