facebook

Adpi Recruitment

by:    

Adding on to another post I saw, I know a few adpi girls that were extremely upset they weren’t able to participate in recruitment this year after being super involved. Just kinda shocking how they handled this as a chapter, something to keep in mind as a pnm. Apparently 50+ active members were told this

Posted By: Anonymous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is true!!!! ADPI is a false sisterhood! Watch out PNMs!!! They picked their Instagram girls over their super involved girls to recruit. How sad is that!

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ok   

Seriously this is probably some axo or KD butthurt they got cut from adpi and is trying to drag them down to their level. They do it with chi o and theta all the time. Don’t listen to this

By: Ok
#2by:    

This is true! My one friend facetimed me almost in tears the other day after finding out she’s not able to recruit. She is so smart and beautiful and was so involved last year in her chapter. From what I heard they also didn’t tell them until just a couple days ago whether they would be recruiting or not. I feel so bad for her but I’m glad I decided to join a chapter that includes everyone in such a huge part of being part of the sisterhood

By: L

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.