facebook

sorority houses

by:    

which sorority houses are considered the “nice” ones. and which sororities don’t have houses?

Posted By: ✨
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

nice: adpi (most), chi o, dg, axo, dz, agd
no house: gamma phi beta

By: fax
by: fc   

gamma phi beta took theta’s old old house hahahah get ur facts straight

By: fc
#2by:    

Axo and theta probably have the nicest houses now that theta’s new one is built. Aphi and Kappa both have a really nice house. Pi phi and dg both have pretty decent houses, KD, chi o, dz, and agd are all in pretty old houses but none of them are really crappy. Gamma phi beta is pretty much brand new so they don’t have a house yet that I know of

By: Ok
by: Ok   

Tri delts house is also nice and newly renovated, probably as nice as kappa and aphi

By: Ok
by: Pretty much   

I agree with this. Theta’s is brand new so theirs is probably the nicest rn, then axo, phi mu, kappa, aphi, so on. Tri delt is much nicer with the renovation (and location is great) but you can still tell it’s got an old foundation. Will be able to say the same about adpi soon I’d guess. Chi o, pi phi, kd, dz, and old theta (now gphi?) are nothing to write home about but they do the job.

By: Pretty much
#3by:    

Most of the sorority houses are well-updated. Some are more fancy than others. That’s going to come with a higher $ for dues!

GPhi took Theta’s old house across from DZ.

By: Nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Phi Mu's house is amazing, Kappa's re-do is really nice, Pi Phi's house has a very welcoming "feel "

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.