facebook

Likeability of fraternities and sororities

by:    

Everyone is always ranking fraternities and sororities based on tiers. I wanted to group fraternities and sororities based on wether or not they are liked by the rest of the Greek community. This has nothing to do with how good the chapter is just if you took a poll from random members of Greek organizations this is what I believe they would say.

Liked
Phi Delt
Sigma Chi
Sigma Nu
Theta Chi
Triangle
Chi O
DG
Kappa
Pi Phi

Meh
Beta
Chi Psi
Dsig
Delt
Fiji
Phi Sig
Sig Ep
Sigma Pi
AXO
ADPi
AGD
DZ
KD\n\n\n\n\nHated
Alpha Sig
Kappa Sig
KA
Farmhouse
Phi Tau
Pike
SAE
Aphi
Tri Delt
Theta
Phi Mu

Posted By: Greek God
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is a great idea to get out of the norm of the “tier” system. This is definitely an accurate representation of which chapters are liked among greek life.

By: Yes!
#2by:    

I could see a few being switched up slightly but for the most part this is pretty spot on. PNM’s need to realize which houses are ~actually~ liked rather than trying to just go for arbitrary perceptions of what “tier” it is.

By: Kentuckyyyyyy
#3by:    

This is laughable at best....DG, chi o? Whoever made this is just trying to get clout for their frat or srat....,

By: HAHA
#4by:    

Bump!!!!

By: Bump
#5by:    

Out of everyone you can pick first for liked, you choose phi delt... What😂

By: Greek God
by: Hmmm   

It’s just alphabetical by fraternities then sororities

By: Hmmm
by: Greek god is dumb   

Alphabetical order 😂

By: Greek god is dumb
#6by:    

No one likes chi o

By: Who

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Phi delt is not liked they’re lames

By: ??
by: Def liked   

Unproblematic, friendly, involved, smart, decent PC’s... there isn’t much NOT too like... coming from someone who likes to do other things than just party 24/7. Plus I’d rather be comfortable with phi delts than feeling uncomfortable or unsafe with many other frats.

By: Def liked
by: Lol   

Which phi delt just got hurt

By: Lol
#8by:    

Chi o is so hated

By: Everyone
#9by:    

Of course more people are going to downvote the post because there are more unliked greek houses than liked ones. Man, people really like to try and tear down unproblematic and liked houses just because they aren’t!

By: People are upset 😂

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.