facebook

Thoughts on virtual recruitment?

by:    

So what does everyone think about sorority recruitment being virtual for almost all the rounds?

I wanted to sign up to rush but my parents aren’t as supportive and don’t want it to be a waste. I feel like I’d be missing out on the true experience and I’m worried I won’t find the best fit if it’s all online.

Should I wait until next year to join a sorority... or do spring rush or something? I’m so conflicted

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There is no spring rush. You’ll regret not rushing

By: .
#2by:    

I think you should rush! Yes...this is a new concept for all of us, but we must be positive. Remember, sororities all over the US will be doing this. I have no doubt that a successful rush can occur.

By: Greekgirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Don’t waste your time or money. Seriously wait until the next year because they only want people to rush so they can take your money

By: Idk
by: Greek god    

That’s terrible logic. By that logic just don’t even go to college next year and wait a year because the university just wants your money. It’s going to be even harder for freshman to meet people and Greek life will still help people find a group of friends and have a home away from home.

By: Greek god
by: Uh   

Imagine being worried about $150 when wanting to rush hahah

By: Uh
by: idk    

@uh No honey the reason why they are even continuing to do rush in the fall is because they don’t have the budget to not do that. They need the money from the new member fees that you will be paying.

By: idk
by: But   

@idk there have been several asking if they can have refunds or if the fee will be eliminated or reduced. If 150 is such a big deal because the recruitment experience will be different how will a pnm feel paying new member fees and dues when the entire year will be different than in the past. If money is an issue this is not the year to rush.

By: But
#4by:    

@but money isn’t the issue. It’s just that I ya not worth the money they are still making you pay. We most likely won’t get events and date parties next year so it will make the experience not worth especially considering the large amount of money you are paying

By: idk
#5by:    

Didn’t know date parties were a contributing factor. If you aren’t sure it’s worth it chances are no one will think you’re worth it.

By: Stop now

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.