facebook

Top sorority on campus

by:    

Seems like the two top sororities are Theta and ADPi, but people have differing opinions on who is actually top. I would say that during recruitment, Theta is considered the top house. Most people would rank them#1. However, as the year goes on, most people would say that ADPi is #1. Those girls are involved in everything and always get the top grades. At the beginning of the year, I would easily put Theta top, but ADPi moves up by the end. I would say this will happen again. Theta will be top house when August rolls around and by February, ADPi will be considered top house. I honestly don’t even think they go after the same girls during recruitment. The girls who can’t get into Theta go Alpha Phi or Pi Phi and the girls who can’t get into ADPi go Tri Delt or Chi O.

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is kinda true... but at the same time why do you care so much lmfaoooo

By: Wut

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

This is very accurate

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.