facebook

2020-2021 Greek Life

by:    

What are your predictions about anything related to greek life for the upcoming year? What is going to stay the same / be different? Anyone foresee any crazy changes to the way things have been or are done?

Posted By: UK Greek Life
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa sig gonna get kicked off, maybe pi phi will get off probation for once

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Someone’s a little triggered^^ probably adpi as usual

By: Lol
by: Lol    

No, theta... give it a rest. No one cares about ur house

By: Lol
by: lmao   

lol typical theta having a superiority complex for no reason...... get a life other than bashing other people

By: lmao
by: yikes   

hahah theta deleted the comment calling them out for posting nonstop about their new house.... truth hurts baby

By: yikes
by: Haha   

I’m a dude but adpi is so toxic on this site^^ it’s obviously them bashing theta it always is. Love to see you girls get bent out of shape over this website

By: Haha
by: Leave them alone   

Dude theta go away . Leave them alone. You’re not slick “dude” that is pathetic

By: Leave them alone
by: yikes   

Someone’s trying real hard to prove a point.... embarrassing

By: yikes
#2by:    

The top sororities and upper middle sororities will stay the same. I believe there will be a huge shakeup in the lower middle and bottom tier sororities.

By: Truth
#3by:    

Since someone did one for sororities. Will Sigma Chi get another strong pledge class to take sole spot of top house? How much trouble will Delt be in when school returns? Can SAE rebound with a strong class after a few average ones in a row? Can Beta take a strong class using their house or will Theta Chi or Sigma Nu get strong classes to claim the top spot of the upper middle fraternities. Can Kappa Sig survive another semester without getting kicked off? Will Dsig continue to take more selective classes and continue to rise or revert back to blanket bidding? Will Pike finally start focusing on quality and not quantity and make a run towards upper mid? And finally will KA take another pledge class of 50 or will they actually not bid everyone that walks in the door?

By: Fraternities
#4by:    

Why are so many comments getting removed from this post? I feel like I’m missing half the story lol

By: Hold up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.