facebook

sorority stereotypes

by: PNM

My sister and I are planning on rushing this fall and I'd like to know if the sororities at UK are like the stereotype only take the skinny and blonde people? Like could a big girl get into a sorority?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi!   

Honest opinion: some sororities are more notorious for taking that “skinny blonde” stereotypical girl. You’ll get a sense of each house’s priorities when you talk to the girls there & look around! Different houses look for different things, but I can assure you that ANY body type will be accepted with sisters that you’re meant to be surrounded by. The more genuine sororities on campus don’t care about stupid things like outward appearance (as long as you take care of yourself), body weight, clothes, makeup, etc. Thankfully, there’s more of those houses than the surface-level, petty houses.

Try not to worry about it too much. You are beautiful & will be a part of a wonderful sisterhood so so soon! I’m so excited for you!

By: Hi!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.