facebook

Theta is making all of Greek life look bad

by:    

Theta is pathetic. This site is full of them trying to smear and attack other chapters, but especially adpi. This didn’t happen until ranks started coming out with adpi above theta, and things quickly became vicious. They are so obviously intimidated that they have to attack them all over the discussion board. They also love to insult and prey on sororities for being ‘bottom tier’, saying they don’t get to go to good parties or have the full sorority experience, which is false on so many levels. You’re deterring girls from rushing because they think they are a lesser being for not being in a top sorority, which is so far from the truth & sad.

Huge group of mean, jealous, & straight up sad girls.... and a horrible look pre-recruitment. I’d be embarrassed to be a theta right now. You are making greek life look like a horrible degrading community that tears others down.... but especially your own chapter

Posted By: Smfh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta, adpi, & every other chapter on campus are fun & worthwhile. Every Panhellenic woman should be lifting others up on here, especially with recruitment coming up. I know we get competitive but dang please everyone show some love

By: Ah
#2by:    

Chill ADPi. Everyone knows you’re top and Theta is second but seriously I think half the ppl on this site must be ADPi. One bad thing said ab them and then 10 posts bashing Theta ffs

By: Bruh
#3by:    

Bump

By: Yep
#4by:    

This is fax. Can’t stand that every ranking has adpi above them so they create a bunch of bs ranks

By: Yep
#5by:    

Bump.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.