facebook

Aphi is one of the worst sororities at uk

by:    

Aphis are some of the rudest and most arrogant girls I’ve ever met. They love to try and act top tier and better than everyone else, but it’s ironic considering they have one of the worst reputations on campus. I don’t blame anyone for getting out while they can.

Posted By: Yup
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Bump

By: Ok true
#2by:    

Go away jealous Theta!

By: Go away theta
by: Bruh   

Chill adpi

By: Bruh
by: Smh.   

I’m literally in aphi defending my own chapter. CHILL THETA.

By: Smh.
by: Yikes   

Does theta honestly think that adpi’s are the only ones that don’t like them....?? Lmao someone is in denial

By: Yikes
by: cat pack   

nah that aint it

By: cat pack
#3by:    

Bump

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

bump this

By: yup.
#5by:    

Omg Stop bashing other sororities! APhis are super sweet and ya they’re hot and you’re obviously jealous if you feel the need to come on here and bash them. You sound like another jealous, mean Theta. Leave the other chapters who are nice alone!

By: Omg stop
#6by:    

bump they really out here thinking they’re top tier .... sis the only thing you’re top in is overall chapter body count

By: oof
by: Ya    

LMFAOOOOOOOP

By: Ya
#7by:    

Bump.

By: Yuh
#8by:    

Bump

By: Lol
#9by:    

Yes.

By: Me
#10by:    

Facts

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.