facebook

Here’s a REAL rank from a REAL person for you :)

by:    

Came to make my first rank just to say this website is pretty ridiculous. The “tiers” everyone talks about do not exist this way like the people on this site act. Every single chapter has great traits and then a few not so great ones. It is probably the same few people who tear chapters down and flock to leave bad reviews because of their own bar personal experiences. People will leave fake rumors on here to be spiteful to someone they don’t like hurting a whole chapter and will even post pretending to be other people which is pretty obsessive and borderline stalkerish. I’m sure it’s fun to joke here and there and have friendly competition but some of you take it to furtherest extent who cares that much? If you’re posting multiple ratings and flocking here to try to “flame” people you shouldn’t even BE in Greek life and you should just go handle your business in person with them. I hope PNMS know every house has something to offer for different people and that 99% of this is exaggerated.

Posted By: REAL rank
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is true, but i don’t think anyone posts trying to pretend to be other people?

By: ?
#2by:    

Bump this

By: Yup
by: True   

There are true stereotypes for sure but people do exaggerate them here

By: True
#3by:    

Why have comments been getting removed on this post... interesting....

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.