facebook

uk sorority rush

by:    

How important are recs at uk? Panhellenic web site says they are not required but that’s way different than the rest of the sec. also, what would y’all recommend for out of state girls who don’t know anyone on campus?

Posted By: newgirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

recs don’t matter, i am from the midwest and got a top house without any. and be yourself, the right people will vibe with you and like you right back if you don’t try to be someone you’re not.

By: tbh
#2by:    

I'm the same as the other reply! got into a sorority I love (that this website claims is top tier), without a letter of rec or being a legacy. I'm also from the Midwest. I think that every chapter has different policies when it comes to letters, but you should have literally no trouble going where you belong!

By: not important

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think if you have them, it’s nice, but generally not required. I wouldn’t stress about it.

By: DearPNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.