facebook

To girls rushing!!

by:    

Don’t give in to stereotypes and what is posted on this website!!! I have friends in every sorority and while there are always a small group of girls who may act in ways that negatively affect their reputation, the majority of girls are just having a fun college experience with their sisters. Also, we’re all in college of course everyone parties so I hate when some sororities are given the label “only care about partying and hooking up with guys” because that is not the case. each sorority also has a gpa requirement, so grades are always important. Stop bringing other sororities down just because you’ve heard one rumor or have noticed stereotypes in one group of a sorority’s girls. There are over 200 girls in each sorority, you really think every single one is the same??

Posted By: UK
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Okay pi phi..... lmao

By: Byeeeee
#2by:    

Agreed!

By: Yep
#3by:    

this is very true

By: hello

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

True!!!!!!!

By: Yes
#4by:    

So very true

By: True
#5by:    

Very true. If people are disagreeing w this, they’re prob riding on their house being labeled “top” I promise it does not matter at UK & every sorority is so similar lol

#6by:    

This is true.

By: Agreed
#7by:    

Find your home. If you don’t feel comfortable in a house during recruitment, you probably won’t ever be.

#8by:    

Yes. Yes. Yess

By: Hello
#9by:    

Bump this.

By: Yes.
#10by:    

yes maam

By: big booty juudy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.