facebook

actual greek conduct violations and penalty's

by:    

For those who like to start rumors or falsely call out other chapters, there is an actual list of chapters that have been penalized and what the issue is and when the penalty ends
Cant post links but: uky/studentconduct/conduct-status-registered-stude nt-organizations
So u dont have to find site with no link-
asig- abuse of student conduct ends 5-15-20
Sigchi- misuse of alc till 8-30-20
DZ- misuse of alc 9-19-20
Pibetaphi- alc 10-11-20
Sae- alc 10-25-20
Signu- hazing 10-25
Tke- alc 10-31-20
Pike- alc 12-17-20
Ka- alc 5-8-21
Ato- alot lmao(never be back) 2-4-2031 and 2-4-2033

Posted By: Facts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wait so if I go through recruitment next fall if I joined DZ or pi phi would I miss out on something? Or what does this mean

By: Wait
by: Dont worry   

Most of the current issues are only slight penalties that wont affect anyone, unless something worse were to happen on too of the warnings

By: Dont worry
by: Nope   

I don’t think either sorority listed is on social probation (meaning no social events) at this time. (Bad standing means something slightly different.) With penalties ending in Sept or Oct, you’re not going to miss out on anything if you join during fall recruitment.

By: Nope
by: Hahaha   

Good try, but pi phi and dz are 100% on sopro. You’re not fooling anyone

By: Hahaha
#2by:    

You a bunch of feds and deserve to be kicked out of whatever powers you have

By: Wow
by: Dumb   

Ok its a quick google search signu boy

By: Dumb
#3by:    

Both DZ and Pi Phi are having socials this semester... so....

By: Party

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

YeH on sopro you can still have one social event a semester idiot.......0

By: Lol
#4by:    

If you actually read the student conduct regulations, it doesn’t even mention “social probation” as a consequence not does it define what social probation is.

I may be an “idiot” but I can actually read. If that makes me a nerd, fine.

Student organizations go through the same hearing process as an individual student. This, the student conduct regulations still apply.

Every student org that is in bad standing must have a “restorative action plan”. Restorative action plans have different elements, requirements, and restrictions for every chapter that has one.

“Social probation” as a general term means different things to different chapters. Typically a chapter on “social probation” will be facing consequences from both UK and their national chapter. Different national chapters will enforce different social restrictions on chapters for misbehavior. (To me, sopro means no social events with alcohol— clearly it means different things to others.)

I know at least one of the above chapters is having multiple social events this year.

By: Nerd
#5by:    

Lol this is straight tea. Pi phi and dz are on social probation, which means one event with alcohol a year (date party). that must suck!!!!!

By: bump
by: What   

Axo calm down ur not gonna get any better by hoping pi phi is on sopro. Calm down

By: What
#6by:    

Bump

By: Yes
#7by:    

DZ sucks anyways don’t join

By: Hater

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.