facebook

greek tea

by:    

Greek sing ..

Find it weird that Chi O and Beta won’t release how every group is being judged and the rankings for their hard work.
Suspicious.

1. Adpi literally kicked a shoe in the children’s section and that’s not a disqualification?
2. How much did delt raise? 6,000- 7,000 dollars? Sororities worked and donated at least that much and If they didn’t raise that... disrespectful towards those that did and suspicious.
3. A girl was thrown in the air by a sorority and that is not a disqualification?

To the So many groups this year that deserved better... we see you!

Add more suspicions below

Side note: good job triangle!!

Posted By: hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i think many groups did outstanding in their dances. adpi had the most spirit points going in and their dance was very clean. i’m not surprised they won. good job to everyone last night

By: haha
#2by:    

Sounds like theta is jealous.

Be happy for others for a change! Adpi did great as did many other sororities. It was time for someone else to win for a change!

By: The real tea though.....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ??   

Don’t blame and single out a sorority... this could be anyone’s opinion. I agree ADPI did a wonderful job, no one said they did not. They kicked a shoe off stage which should be disqualification. Everyone did wonderful and adpi worked hard this year which didn’t go unnoticed .

By: ??
by: ??   

I don’t like how this person above -presumably in ADPI- put down a sorority for no reason and then followed up saying we should be happy for change? Adpi typically places there’s nothing new there and knowing they donated their dinner to Beta to win spirit points , something just feels off there. Wish this competition was more focused on the performances and the philanthropy itself but it has more turned into money money money and the title. If this “competition” wasn’t judged by baby boomers, alumni with bias, and money itself ... the winners and placement board would look different. And that’s just a point needed to be said, always fun to watch the groups each year.

By: ??
by: Wtf hahah   

Imagine being upset about other sororities raising a lot of money for Make-a-wish.... aka the entire point of Greeksing....... to raise money for kids with terminal illness?

Y’all are sad

By: Wtf hahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.