facebook

getting released from rush... what now

by:    

Soo I’m not a freshman and I got released from recruitment. I was literally crushed. I wanted to be a part of Greek life so badly and I was so excited. Will it even be worth it for me to do COB or am I going to be rejected again

Posted By: released club
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You might find that gamma phi beta is a good option! They are the only chapter that is doing cob, at least for the time being, but it’s a great opportunity to have a part in starting a chapter and really get to experiment and gain leadership skills and such. You could be a founder and that’s really cool! And look at aphi, phi mu, and most recently axo - they are thriving and were in the same position not that long ago if you think about it!

By: Hey
by: Haha no   

Aphi has been here for 11 years, phi mu for 10. The only newish one is axo on their 5th year

By: Haha no
by: Sort of   

Axo is 4, phi mu 8, and aphi 12. A new chapter is introduced every 4 years so now it’s gphi

By: Sort of
#2by:    

Recruitment just isn’t an easy process. Grades can also be an issue. Sometimes chapters may love a girl but her GPA falls below the required standard. Many chapters don’t have a lot of wiggle room.

If grades aren’t the issue, don’t worry. There is a place for everyone. (Unless you are older than 22.)

By: ABc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Please define "not a freshman" - that makes a difference.

By: Year?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.