facebook

theta's bid day

by:    

come on now... barbie girl?? are we stuck in hs?? yes because they get all the louisville girls. way to live up to your name theta and remain ur typical barbies, plastic. someone knock them off their high horse becuase this is getting out of hand. last time i checked barbies are supposed to be nice.

Posted By: cowgirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Looks like someone snapped

By: lol
#2by:    

Girl I don’t blame you for snapping. I have disliked theta since recruitment. The girl I talked to at open house was as fake as can be and was obvious she didn’t care to talk to me. I can honestly say I have friends in every sorority except for theta... very superficial girls

By: Lol
#3by:    

My roomie went theta and she’s great but they are so fake I hope she ends up loving it but I’m scared I’ll lose her to the superficial high school cliquey esss

By: Frosh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Are you joking?? It’s a freaking bid day theme that lots of chapters nationwide use. I’m not a theta, but I’m POSITIVE that’s not why they chose it. Phi Mu did magic/fortune tellers as atheme. Do y’all think they’re all psychics now??

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.