facebook

nothing changed

by:    

Congrats to all the sororities!! Well Done. In my first look through Bid Day pics, looks like nothing has changed.
ADPi-still smart pretty and polished girls who look like they’re either gonna cure cancer or become Miss America and being sweet while they do either
APhi-Hot Hot flooding your insta w perfect poses and smoking hot bodies
ChiO-A little bit of a Louisville high school reunion but these girls are so cool they’ll still include the out of state girls in their sweet sisterhood
DG-pretty and sweet as always always pretty chill and fun
DDD-pretty with the money ready for a great year of fun with their sisters ready to go out in their designer clothes looking good ladies!
KKG- super sweet ready for fun in their great house
KD- solid as always great girls who are smart pretty and inclusive
Theta- another high school reunion which is fun
AlphChi and PhiMu- looking great girls!
PiPhi- super pretty and ready for a fun time with their great no drama sisterhood
Sorry I don’t have everyone on here. Just going off of my last feed

Posted By: Truth20
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

good description but agree to disagree, some chapters really got good pledge classes so things may change

By: hey
#2by:    

Thought DG did great!!

By: Wohoo
#3by:    

Kappa, Phi Mu and Alpha Chi will be the ones to watch this year. All 3 have been having more and more impact in the Greek Community and on campus.

By: Kentucky
#4by:    

PiPhi and DG killin it!

By: Waytogogirls!
#5by:    

Will KD be participating in the Fall COB on September 15, 2019?

By: Meme

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.