By: Lol
#2by:    

Can phi mu stop. This is actually funny

By: Omg.
#3by:    

literally it’s so sad a phi mu sits on here trying to boost their image

By: Wth
by: .   

You know it’s a phi mu because they put themselves as middle and kappa as bottom to try and make themselves feel better.

Switch the two - kappa is obviously not bottom, and phi mu posting this ranking out of insecurity just confirms it

By: .
#4by:    

Move phi mu to the bottom, move up DZ and Kappa everything else is fine

By: Oh my
#5by:    

Yikes phi mu insecure and putting down DZ and Kappa again , PNMs beware

By: Yikes
by: Lol    

Get over the jealously because THIS is the reality :)

By: Lol
#6by:    

Y’all must be threatened by phi mu with all this negativity. Pnm’s Don’t listen to these jealous rude comments coming from struggling chapters.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I've seen phi mu in middle tiers in other rankings so not sure why this one is getting all the hate? I will say I do think kappa should be in the lower/mid tier and not at the bottom with agd though

By: confused
by: It’s out of jealously    

Everyone sees how phi mu has killed it and that they recruit well just look at their fall 18. Chapters know phi mu is a force to be reckon with and everyone will try to tear them down to make them seem unappealing for rush this year. It’s not gonna work.

By: It’s out of jealously
by: Real   

Kappa should be on the same tier as Phi Mu and DG. Put KD with DZ and AXO, or make a separate tier for them because they are kind of in the middle of those.

By: Real
#8by:    

Finally an accurate ranking this is it people and you know it’s real considering there are 356 thumbs up !

By: This is accurate
by: Uhh   

It says this post has 400 views... meaning someone is self ranking bc likes/dislikes don’t add up .. since there’s over 600 total votes ..

By: Uhh
#9by:    

This is it

By: Ooooo
#10by:    

Bump

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.