facebook

gpa cuts

by:    

Is it likely to be dropped from all houses based on your GPA? I have a 2.8-3.0 GPA but lots of community service and extra curriculars. Please let me know because I'm scared I'm gonna enter rush and get dropped by every house because of my GPA.

Posted By: Nervous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah, just being honest you have very very little chance... Like next to none. Most automatically cut you after the first round with those kind of grades, so don't waste your time and money.

By: Sorry
#2by:    

go through recruitment! you'll meet friends and have fun. There are sororities here that will accept that GPA... it won't hurt if you are pretty and nice or have connections.

By: not true
#3by:    

pretty sure they don’t see your official transcripts but I could be wrong

By: Just lie about ur GPA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I would rush your sophomore year to get a college gpa to use. You won’t have a lot to chose from if you rush this year

By: :/
#5by:    

If your GPA sucks you need stellar Recs for ALL houses. Go through rush, gamma phi beta only has a 2.7 requirement. But some houses do make exception for certain circumstances. And if worst comes to worst just COB!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.