facebook

to offset some obvious self ranking...

by:    

1.) Pi phi isn’t and has never been top tier. Don’t believe a single ranking made with them on top because I guarantee a pi phi made it
2.) Phi mu isn’t middle tier. Sorry but they were bottom for many years and have moved up to lower mid at best
3.) Dont listen to the actual percentages for who the best sorority is.... tridelt, theta, Adpi, and chi o (the actual top 4 sororities) have low percentages.

Posted By: This is stupid
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Your obviously not in Greek life because this post has Tri felt written all over it! Get over your jealously!

By: Bump
#2by:    

No this person very clearly IS in Greek life.... thank you for clearing things up!!!

By: Yes!
#3by:    

Calling tri delt a top sorority nowadays might be a stretch...

By: Yikes
#4by:    

Bump

By: .
#5by:    

I seriously disagree on Phi Mu, and I don't understand why they get slammed.Latest posts say DZ is crashing (who didn't see THAT coming), and it is common knowledge that Aloha Phi has a problem with retention. So shouldn't those 2 automatically be on the bottom? If I were going through recruitment this year, Phi Mu, KD, Delta Gamma are going to be the ones to watch. All 3 have been good, solid houses for several years. I think KD now has the highest GPA.

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: WHAT   

Lmao this is HILARIOUS if you think KD has the highest GPA. It has been ADPi for MANy years and before that it was Chi O. They have been in the top for a long time because of their legacies, academics, and philanthropy. Phi mu, KD, and DG are known as unforgettables. they will never be top as long as these PNMs are on this campus unless chi o and adpi get kicked off

By: WHAT
#6by:    

tri delt isnt top-especially after this last year. they are upper middle at BEST. They will probably recruit a little better this year because of their house but they will not be top tier

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.