facebook

should i rush as a junior?

by:    

I only I have two more years, would it even be worth?

Posted By: Guy Fieri
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, give it a try! It definelty won’t hurt you being older throughout the process. When you’re a junior or senior you don’t count towards any chapters total numbers they’re allowed to give a bid too, so you’re actually much more likely to end up with the sorority you really want out of the process. I think it’s totally worth the experience for the end of college!

By: UK
#2by:    

Unless you’re a Junior who’s planning on being a 5th year I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s rare for girls with less than 3 years left to get a bid. If you were a sophomore I’d say go for it, but being a junior it’s honestly unlikely that you’ll have a good experience.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yes   

Gamma Phi Beta will be recolonizing their chapter this fall, and colonies look for qualified young women from all years of attendance. Please contact UKs official panhellenic offices ASAP for the best information available on Fall 2019 sorority recruitment, and good luck!

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.