facebook

genuinely don’t understand

by: ?

Why do people have such a problem with thetas and tri delts?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cuz   

Because they aren't 'genuine?'

By: cuz
#2  by: well   

lots of reasons. people hold a grudge because they got dropped by those houses during recruitment mainly because they are very selective so they like to spread rumors and call the chapters names. they don’t have a reputation for being the nicest overall either but i would say most of it is just grudges and stereotypes. half these people maybe got an accidental dirty look from a girl in a theta sweatshirt and they’re like “damn I’m gonna go on greek rank, everyone is right they’re so b-itchy” which isn’t the case . there’s great girls in both sororities. take everything you read about every sorority with a grain of salt, but especially the ones bashing theta

By: well
by: wellFeb 25, 2019 7:43:46 PM

by the way I’m not in theta lol but I’m friends with a lot of them and you’re dead wrong to stereotype and call them all rude names because there’s some great girls in there. and if you think there aren’t any, you clearly don’t know theta well enough to speak on their behalf, especially negatively

By: well
#3  by: Uhh   

They tend to flaunt their money and are materialistic

By: Uhh
#4  by: camjon   

They use their confidence to hide their insecurity. Materialistic.

By: camjon
#5  by: not either   

I’m not a theta or a tridelt but I think the fact that other women are putting them down bc they think they are “materialistic” or whatever is honestly just mean. The people who are saying that do not know the girls in those chapters genuinely enough to make ANY judgements of them. Also...what does materialistic mean? Are you mad bc you saw a really pretty theta? Guess what you’re probably really pretty too and SO ARE THE WOMEN IN YOUR CHAPTER. When you put down women in other organizations you are only making room for other sorority women to do the same to your chapter. We are all one community and we should be here to support and uplift one another.

By: not either

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.