facebook

greek sing

by:    

I was super impressed by Phi mu! But then Tri Delt should have gotten first!! Theta didn't impress me AT ALL (costumes...bad...theme...not that exciting..only good group was the ending..and did you see that random chick fall and legit lay on the ground). Then honestly I think either Pi Phi or Adpi should have gotten 2nd and 3rd. It's weird because Chi O LOVES to give it to not as relevant chapters whenever they can, but IDK how Theta manages to slip in there and place every year even when it kinda sucks. Half the time it makes me wonder if its mainly spirit points and who has the most money to spend there...Can we please see the score sheets??

Posted By: True Cat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree, phi mu was AWESOME, but are we ignoring they completely stole adpi’s theme from last year?? I almost fell asleep during thetas performance, Tri Delt was wayyy better

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: byyeee   

also adpi didnt place this year, so maybe themes are kinda irrelevant to ur idiot argument:)))))

By: byyeee
by: ??   

The only thing Phi Mu and ADPi's themes had in common was that they were America-centric. Phi Mu's theme wasn't "America", but American history.

By: ??
#2by:    

Tri Delt has the best dancers and that’s that. At least alpha chi does something different that doesn’t “put people to sleep” adpi not in the ranking though, seems suspicious

By: Sketchy
by: Lol   

i’m starting to think the entire axo chapter just sits on Greek rank waiting to post about themselves

By: Lol
#3by:    

hey! if tri delt was supposed to win then they would have. sorry ur top tier didnt win sweaty:,), maybe next year?

By: shut up
by: True Cat   

I think you meant to say sweetie there sweaty. Need a towel or something?

By: True Cat
by: Sweaty   

Sweaty lol

By: Sweaty
#4by:    

Bump

By: Fr
#5by:    

Theta places because of spirit points. At the end of the day, it is a philanthropy event so it has to be heavily based on how much a chapter donates

By: Yep
by: UK    

Spirit points only go into who wins overall. If you place in the sorority rankings it’s just about the dance.

By: UK
#6by:    

Phi Mu earned 1st place. They "brought it home." Then they took 2nd in Stomp. Are you paying attention?

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.