greek sing

by:    

greek sing update:
didn’t pay attention to frats that much so just sororities
a phi- wasn’t as good as it could have been, wasn’t super impressed
adpi- better than theta for sure. deserved to place
tri delt- was good. definitely in top 3
theta- it was good but i was expecting more from them
axo- they can dance fast and shake their ass but the whole theme was so weird. they always take it way too far
KD- it was good but was hard to follow along with the theme
phi mu- was pretty damn good didn’t expect that from them but they deserved to win
pi phi- i loved their dance i wish they would have placed
DZ- eh
DG- eh
Kappa- eh
AGD- yikes
AOPi- yikes

Posted By: greeksing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

sounds like an adpi

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Tru   

Adpi probably should have won last year I think we can all agree, not this year. Tri delt should have beat theta FOR SURE, and phi mu really came out of NOWWHERE

By: Tru
#2by:    

Couldn't agree more with this

By: wildcat
#3by:    

Adpi should have placed over axo. But S/O to phi mu, that was really good and it’s nice to have someone new win for once

By: Greek
#4by:    

Phi mu deserved to win greek sing needed a new winnter, but I really don't get how theta and tri delt place every year... Aphi should have placed their theme was the best i think

By: eh
by: eh   

and adpi

By: eh
by: Eh   

A phi was really disappointing this year in my opinion. I thought adpi should’ve taken 3rd over axo but a phi is usually soooo much better than they were this year

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.