Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don’t we all :( I’m sad, best guys ever

By: :(
#2by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#3by:    

Still can't believe the mistake of one pledge (not even an active member!?) got the whole chapter kicked off. Why does it have to be the fraternity's fault? It wasn't enough for him to take individual responsibility?? Don't get me wrong what he did was horrible, but its screwed up ATO took the fall for it and was kicked off campus literal DAYS later...before even a full investigation could even happen!!!

By: True Cat
by: Catsby9   

Probably because for one he’s underage and shouldn’t be drinking. It’s not their fault he hit the kid but it was their pledge and alcohol. Obviously they had to make a tough decision which let other fraternities to be more responsible

By: Catsby9
#4by:    

True Cat, I understand what you are saying, but I don't think anyone is placing blame on him. What choice did he have? He was asked where he was and he told them. It would have been a very bad mistake if he had lied. But he didn't. If he is your Pledge, you stand by him. Everything was handled too quickly.

By: hereandnow
#5by:    

I'm not even in the fraternity and know they did that to set an example. The bac could have been 0.00 and they would have done the same thing to the fraternity. Sad for them.

By: Sad
#6by:    

it wasn’t the university or the chapter’s choice - ato’s nationals made a decision early on to pull their charter bc they saw that as the safest way to avoid scrutiny and being bashed by the media. if they come back it’s a decision mostly from their national headquarters upon approval by the university

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Facts   

Whats even more sad too is the kids blood test came back as .003. Reconstruction of the accident found the the boy was no less than a few feet into the street. All charges were dropped.

By: Facts
by: Where tho   

Where are you even even getting this info send a link.

By: Where tho

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.