facebook

dropped but missing it

by: former

I dropped my second semester of being in my sorority after initiation. I dropped right before summer, so I never went through recruitment. I'm not kind of missing it and regretting dropping, because I do still talk to some of the girl & feel like I'm missing out on becoming closer friends with them. Is there any way of rejoining after dropping or is that not possible once you've dropped out of a sorority? It's okay if not, but if there is any way I can become an active member again I'm really interested in looking into it

Posted By: former
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: trying to help   

it all depends on which sorority you’re in, their bylaws, how your standing was before dropping, how close you were with exec. it’s hard to reinitiate but it’s happened before. contact your chapter about it since they would know

By: trying to help
by: do itOct 18, 2018 6:52:09 PM

Contact your former NPC chapter and/or their national offices. Questions regarding your current status are best answered by them, and this type of answer varies by NPC group.

By: do it
#2  by: yeah   

I did that lol I think depending on your sorority you can rejoin! The girls may have to "vote" you back in or something tho

By: yeah
by: pleaseOct 18, 2018 6:54:21 PM

To the above poster: please don't be flippant in your answer by excitedly stating you 'think' she can rejoin. Any true sorority woman understands that you need to contact your former nationals about dropping/rejoining.

By: please
by: yeahOct 19, 2018 11:28:15 AM

Fillpant? Lol I was being 100% serious and trying to help them, but thanks for your concern...I wasn't excitedly stating it either, I just said it's probably possible and put a '!'. Calm down haha

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.