facebook

dropping?

by:    

Should I drop if I still don’t feel comfortable in my chapter? I’m a pledge and I just really don’t feel like I fit in with anyone. It sucks and I already paid almost all of my dues but I’m scared that I’ll end up initiating and regret it :-( but also do houses drop you more easily if you’re a sophomore? I just feel so sad and confused

Posted By: pledge
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no!!!! sometimes it takes longer than others. It took me a whole year to finally feel comfortable!!! go to as many things as possible and other girls feel the same way as you, unless you don’t see you fitting in with any single one of the girls, don’t drop! keep going it’s worth it

By: u got it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Girl I was in the exact same position. I stuck it out until the next year of recruitment and made my 3 best friends! If you truly don’t like it no one will blame you for dropping but just know that other people have been in your position and have ended up just fine. Good luck to you!

By: Mmhmm Honey
#3by:    

Honestly girl if you feel like you won’t make friends with anyone and want to drop, drop then. I felt the same exact way and thought things would get better after initiation but it didn’t. Things got worse. I regret so much not dropping and listening to my gut to drop.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.