facebook

hmm...

by:    

I really don't know what to think. I'm an incoming freshman from California so I know little to nothing about UK's sorority/fraternity life. However, I'm a fourth generation greek and I'm very much looking forward to rush. I've looked up every sorority's profile on here and it shocks me how some can have a 1/5 and have a 4/5 and 5/5 all right next to each other. I'd like to think that no one is self-ranking and that no one is just a sore loser, but how accurate is this website? It would be really nice to know so I have a little idea without all the stereotypes before I go into rush in August. Thanks...

Posted By: Sunny
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's better to just go through recruitment and pick based on where you fit the most. This website is very inaccurate.

By: It's wrong
#2by:    

I am Greek at UK and this website is very inacurate. It is best to go threw recruitment to find out which sorority fits best for you. This website is really just people bashing other sororities/fraternity's. you can't trust most of the comments because they are mostly lies. I know first hand being in a sorority as well as having Greek friends in other sororities that we all make fun of how inacurate this website is. Good luck with recruitment! (:

By: Bad website
#3by:    

This person is now almost 30...

By: i can go for days

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

This website is ridiculous. All the sororities are TOP Tier and amazing in their own ways. Just be open and be yourself and you'll find your home.

By: CATS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.