By: yes
by: Lol   

Axo is not that high

By: Lol
by: Nice try   

When will axo accept their ranks and move on 😂😂

By: Nice try
#2by:    

This is so spot on but I’d say AXO is better than phi mu already...

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmm   

Sounds like something an axo would say

By: Hmm
#3by:    

I feel like the only thing people post on here is tiers. Literally there's like 10 in the last 6 months. We got it. Honestly, who the hell cares? The sororities that care about money and popularity are on top and the ones who love sisterhood and philanthropy are mid/bottom. Can we find something more interesting to talk about?

By: It's gettin' old
by: oh honey   

The top tier sororities are not all about money, its more about how long they have been established nationally and how long they have been on our campus. Look at ADPi, its the oldest sorority and one of the top tiers. ADPi did a really bad job recruiting this year because they took mostly all legacies so their pledge class aren't the typical ADPi girls. The lower tier sororities care about sisterhood because they don't have anything else going for them; they don't have a lot of members which explains the lack of funds for housing and other events. As for the philanthropy comment, I think thats totally off. Look at Chi o and Tri delt; both top tier sororities but they have some of the best philanthropy events on campus (Greek Sing and DHOP)

By: oh honey
by: bye   

LMAO adpi took 8 legacies out of 64 who went through recruitment and they’re all amazing..... someone doesn’t know their facts clearly! also literally what is dhop.............

By: bye
#4by:    

Pi Phi should be on tier with DG and Aphi

By: True Cat
by: hahaha   

lol, no

By: hahaha
by: nope   

maybe in years past, but they have definitely worked their way up.

By: nope
#5by:    

This is the most accurate rank

By: Bump
#6by:    

THIS is the only rank post that matters on this website

By: wow
#7by:    

This is honestly pretty spot-on. The only change I would make is to put KD and DZ together and then Phi Mu and Kappa together. Those houses are both pretty similar so should share spots, but that's my opinion!

By: Yass
by: Nah   

Kappa and Phi Mu are no longer on the same tier. Sorrrryyy

By: Nah
#8by:    

This is so wrong. It's more like this:

Theta-adpi-ddd-Pi phi-chi o (top)
Alpha phi-dg-axo (upper middle)
Phi mu-kkg-kd (middle)
DZ-AGD-Aopi (bottom)

By: Wrong
by: no   

pi phi isn't top lmao

By: no
by: Almost   

Switch phi mu and dz

By: Almost
by: What   

I’m sorry did you just call axo upper middle?

By: What
by: advice   

AXO is not upper middle, they have only been on campus for a few years and they can not advance that quickly. Pi phi is also not top whatsoever and is definitely not on the same level as Chi o. Also personally, I don't believe that Phi mu and KKG are above DZ, although DZ is a lower tier.

By: advice
#9by:    

True ranks!

By: Yesss
#10by:    

Pi Phi is below aphi and
aphi is above dg then you're good

By: yep
by: wildcat   

if you're hating on that correction you're out of youre mind

By: wildcat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.