Dz/ Kd
A chi o
Kappa/Phi Mu
Agd
Aopi

Posted By: shhh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would probably say this is one of the most accurate i've seen! The only thing that I would maybe put up for debate would be switching aphi and chio. But I can honestly see either way based on different viewpoints but this is really good in my opinion!

By: accurate
#2by:    

I would put kappa/phi mu above axo but other than that pretty accurate

By: H

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nice try    

No Nice try phi mu and kappa

By: Nice try
#3by:    

Actually the new pledge class rankings

By: True
#4by:    

this is the best one yet

By: go greek
#5by:    

Tri Delt and Aphi need to be moved way down. Both their drop rates have been crazy this year and Aphi (as always) is going COB. Chi O and Pi Phi both belong above Aphi considering they never do COB and don’t have a retention issue.

By: No
by: no   

Alpha phi international makes aphi COB...They've been doing it for years whether or not people have dropped. That shouldn't affect how they are ranked.

By: no
#6by:    

Finally a rank where Chi O isn't top. I've never understood why they are always ranked top... They have a good philanthropy obviously, but are pretty average other than that lol

By: facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.