facebook

true tiers. sorry if ur salty.

by:    

TOP: Theta, TriDelt
LOWER TOP: AdPi, Chi O, A Phi, Pi phi (had a great recruitment)
MIDDLE: KD, DG, AXO,
LOWER MIDDLE: DZ, KAPPA (great house, a lot of potential)
BOTTOM: AGD, phi mu, (also had a great recruitment) aopi

Posted By: hey hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

all of this is right but a phi isnt relevant anymore so meh

By: meh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Tri Delta didn't have a strong recruitment. Neither did Delta Zeta.
Kappa did really well so did Phi Mu. Good job ladies!

By: .......
#3by:    

unpopular opinion: how is theta top? They're literally the high school mean girls of college who think they're better than everyone, and they're unliked by almost every other sorority. The only thing good about them is that some of them are pretty, but there are pretty girls in every sorority.....Obviously there's nice girls in theta, but as a whole, how are they top lmao. Don't wanna sound annoying but I genuinely wonder why they are always #1

By: lol
by: agree   

I agree. PUT THEM TO THE BOTTOM! LET THEM BE BANISHED FROM THY KINGDOM!!

By: agree
by: yes   

Hahaha someone finally said it. There’s really not anything special about them that makes them top

By: yes
by: Self rank   

Because they live on this site self ranking and bashing every other sorority. I thought that was obvious to people. Who else would bash Alpha Phi so mean before rush and continue to bash TriDelt ChiO and ADPi even after rush is over. That’s what they do just mean girls. Maybe they’re jealous that all of us hang out with each other and get along. I don’t get it.

By: Self rank
by: campusscout   

No matter which sorority is ranked #1, there will always be those who will attempt to bring them down. Instead of doing this, perhaps one should try to lift their own sorority up. Or simply just quit hating on those who are experiencing success.

By: campusscout
#4by:    

axo does not have the retention rates/sisterhood to be that high up. They got a good pledge class but that isn't enough to shift them up so high. I'm sick of seeing them as a mid tier when they just aren't

By: noo
by: Noooo   

Everyone hates to hear that alpha chi is rising but I think they are. It sucks bc they haven’t worked that hard and they’re already making more progress than chapters who have been here for decades. but based on looks and the girls they recruit I’d say middle tier. They probs don’t have the best sisterhood tho. Same situation with alpha phi.

By: Noooo
by: You thicker than oatmeal   

Someone is saltayyy about axo doing well Oooo like salty salt. Also I see u pi phi ok gurl get it nice nice

By: You thicker than oatmeal
by: key word   

"based on looks" is not enough to make someone mid tier. philanthropy, sisterhood, retention rates, etc. Looks are just a part of it.

By: key word
#5by:    

this doesn't make sense

By: this doesn't make sense
#6by:    

Hahaha this is too good

By: Hello
#7by:    

I don’t even know where to begin with how off this list is. phi mu is not even comparable with agd or aoii. axo fights for the same girls as aoii and agd, they are not middle (not saying they won’t ever be, but possible potential doesn’t move u up if your recruitment isn’t awesome and you can’t keep up retention) And pi phi is better than tri delt, tri delt has not been doing that great. DG should switch with a phi, they have great girls and a strong sisterhood, which a phi seriously lacks. I could go on

By: No
#8by:    

Adpi and Pi Phi are better than tri delt. Move a phi down they are not top.
And AXO is definitely not on par with DG

By: eh
#9by:    

So sccurate

By: Yayeet
#10by:    

Yes to these

By: Yayee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.