facebook

tri delt

by:    

What the hell happened to Tri delts new PC?? they have a handful of cuties and then it’s just all downhill from there.. I thought they were the best during rush and now I am just confused. What are they like? Why did they get such a bad pc?

Posted By: oof
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Literally !!! they were not going for good looks apparently lmao

By: !!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Cats   

Which you’re acting like is a bad thing??

By: Cats
by: KY   

And LITERALLY you are a shallow, judgmental jackass. Maybe they were going for—you know—personality, intelligence, morality—not that ANY of those traits are important to being a decent human being!

Go play in traffic, sh _ _ stirrer......and let every sorority bond with their new sisters.

By: KY
#2by:    

They have long had the reputation for being "the rich girls." This may have been the criteria.

By: Kentucky
#3by:    

Uhhmmmm or MAYBE it was based on personality and they are great girls!! Oh and not to mention they are all hot af

By: Idiots
#4by:    

This is their worst PC in a long time. Definitely shifted them down a tier in the rankings for sure, plus they lost some of their first picks to ADPi and APhi this year from what I heard. I saw their new PC at the student center taking professional pictures, and other than a few cuties in mermaid bodysuits with jiggle everywhere, a majority of their PC were double baggers. Hey, must be the money!

By: rickybooty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.