facebook

congrats

by: new pledges

I posted this on a discussion post already but I thought it was worth saying on its own:

theta: did well as usual (cute af theme)
adpi : kinda going down hill but they still have their same smart goody two shoes vibe
dg: did really well, some years are hit or miss for them but this was a good one
kd: they got girls that I feel like meet their granola unproblematic type
pi phi : did reallllyyyy good, usually a hit or miss as well
kappa: did so much better than last year, always genuine girls so they got their type but their house stepped them up
axo: everyone hates but they are moving up fr, they got that house and a lot of the girls in there really enjoy being there
agd; I think they did well for rushing out of the student center (god bless them cuz that sucks)
tri delt: they did good but I think the student center killed their vibe as well
aopi; I feel so bad for them they deserve so many more girls :( really genuine people)
dz: haven't seen much but honestly they are low-key anyways

overall the new rushing experience had pros and cons but I feel like everyone got what they wanted and everyone did equally as good, way to step up ladiezzzz

Posted By: new pledges
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

YEESSS POSITIVITY hope everyone is happy cuz I am!

By: YES
#2  by: Kentucky   

Any reason why you skipped Phi Mu, Aloha Phi and Chi Omega? Chi Omega and Phi Mu took quota. Phi Mu is becoming more of a presence with each year, and they aren't all in-your-face like Alpha Chi. With Alpha Phi's internal strife, did that have an impact on them? Did they make quota?

By: Kentucky
by: new pledgesSep 6, 2018 12:07:45 PM

I really just forgot to put them in this, my bad!!

By: new pledges
by: ukSep 6, 2018 4:45:34 PM

phi mu is not at quota

By: uk
by: sheeeeiitSep 7, 2018 4:06:59 PM

They skipped Phi Mu because they are literal bottom tier below AGD and Kappa.

By: sheeeeiit
#3  by: wooty   

As a Gamma Chi, I thought AOPi actually did pretty well this year. If what I was told is true, they took quota this year. Super genuine girls as always and they ended up getting a bunch that fit right in. I also have to agree that Tri Delt did kinda bad this year, but I didn't think AGD did THAT well. I talked to one of their girls yesterday who thought they did worse than last year.

By: wooty
#4  by: Kentucky   

Phi Mu took 86. That exceeded quota because they took juniors, which is fine. They are not at allowed chapter total yet. They'll get there.

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.