ChiO/Pi Phi
A Phi/DG/KD
DZ/AXO
Kappa/Phi Mu
AGD
AOPi

By: Thinkin
by: nah   

chi o and adpi didn't recruit well enough to be that high, and pi phi isn't above aphi

By: nah
#2by:    

pi phi and aphi need to go down. aphi lost half their sorority this year and didnt get a good pledge class, put them to the mid. adpi and dg did really well this year. a chi o needs to be put in the middle

By: ya
#3by:    

Theta/ADPI/Tri Delt

Chi O/Aphi/PI Phi/DG

KD/AXO/DZ

Phi Mu/Kappa

AGD

AOII

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Based newest pledge class
(No ranks between just good and bad)
Did well:
Pi phi, chi o, theta, dg, kd, AXO, dz, APhi
Did bad:
Tri delt, Adpi, phi mu, kappa, AGD, AOPi

By: More like
by: ya   

have you seen adpis pc!??

By: ya
#5by:    

Pi phi is not top, nor are they above alpha phi and chi o hahaha they did recruit really well though

By: tf
#6by:    

theta: did well as usual (cute af theme)
adpi : kinda going down hill but they still have their same smart goody two shoes vibe
dg: did really well, some years are hit or miss for them but this was a good one
kd: they got girls that I feel like meet their granola unproblematic type
pi phi : did reallllyyyy good, usually a hit or miss as well
kappa: did so much better than last year, always genuine girls so they got their type but their house stepped them up
axo: everyone hates but they are moving up fr, they got that house and a lot of the girls in there really enjoy being there
agd; I think they did well for rushing out of the student center (god bless them cuz that sucks)
tri delt: they did good but I think the student center killed their vibe as well
aopi; I feel so bad for them they deserve so many more girls :( really genuine people)
dz: haven't seen much but honestly they are low-key anyways

overall the new rushing experience had pros and cons but I feel like everyone got what they wanted and everyone did equally as good, way to step up ladiezzzz

By: new pledges
#7by:    

pi phi and adpi are not above chi o chill out hahaha

By: No
#8by:    

I don't get why people have to be so hateful on here when it comes to "ranks". NO girl should ever have to feel bad because she chose a house deemed "lower tier" by other people. This is about finding a group of girls that make you feel good and want to create memories that last forever. What makes a top tier anyway? Pretty girls? Because beauty trends change constantly, so who's to say what real beauty is. Money? Everyone has times where they have it all, and times when they do not. Popularity? Even the houses that seem to have it all have skeletons in their closets. If anything, we should all be happy our friends found a home they can call their own, and focus on bonding with those around us. Hate will solve nothing, but love always wins. <3 Ladies, go enjoy the semester and focus on becoming the woman you were always meant to be.

By: The Phantom of Greek Life
by: Yes   

Best post! And sooo true!

By: Yes
#9by:    

This is accurate whether people will admit it or not. Chi o’s pledge class was BAD and Aphi lost way too many members for them to be crying considered top

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.