by:    

How many girls did aopi get?

Posted By: Aopiiii
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m sure they did just fine. Stop.

By: ??
by: Lmao   

Just fine but got like 18 girls last year when quota was 80 something???? Get a grip on reality

By: Lmao
#2by:    

They did just fine. Someone told me they got 65. Much better than the 35 and 18 they brought in the last two years.

By: ?!?!
#3by:    

Why have they only put out a few Bid Day photos?

By: Kentucky
by: Teedee   

I’ve met most of their house because they come to our frat parties often. Its probably because the majority of their officers, committee people, and members are in majors like Nursing, STEM, Pre-Law/Med, Business/Econ, or Engineering and they haven’t had time to get photos together because of schoolwork. They are some of the more studious girls I’ve ever met on campus.

By: Teedee
#4by:    

They did do a better job of recruiting this year, I honestly hope they did well because at this point I just feel bad, no one gives them a chance. Those girls in it love it and honestly they should be able to have a good experience just like the rest of us, but their stereotypes will always bring them down which it’s really hard to change at this point.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Teedee   

Everyone counts them out, but they are super genuine and have great sisterhood. My buddies frat just made one of their members their sweetheart because of how much she helps out with their philanthropy and other activities.

By: Teedee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.