facebook

new pledge class ranks

by:    

alright lets hear it......
who got the best pledges? who didn't meet quota? whose doing COB?

Posted By: hola
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

Phi Mus took 86, and their '50s theme looked like a blast. They have some class going on. A sharp PC18.

By: Kentucky
by: ky   

Still a bottom tier house though, regardless of numbers or theme. Slowly creeping down there to AGD territory.

By: ky
by: KY GIRL   

^^^ You just CAN’T let it go, can you? You heard that Phi Mu got good girls and a great number. So BE HAPPY for them!

Or at least—SHUT UP!!!

By: KY GIRL
by: Shiddy   

KY GIRL, no one has to be happy for Phi Mu based on numbers or theme. No one has to shut up, and you legit can’t make anyone either. They didn’t recruit as well as this person said they did. The only took half the quoted number and the ones they did take weren’t even sorority material. They have become a literal joke now amongst the frats because of this class, and almost every frat has them listed at the bottom next to AGD, while having moved AOPi and Kappa up from the bottom. You must be Phi Mu if you’re getting your panties in a twist this hard over an internet comment. And if you are, welcome to the bottom, b-i-t-c-h.

By: Shiddy
by: confused   

they did take 86? where did you hear they took half of that? Not saying they aren't lower tier but not sure where you got that info

By: confused
#22by:    

Theta and Tri Delt with the best pledge classes as always.. a lot of pretty and smart girls came through recruitment this year

By: yup yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: KY    

Yes, and they didn’t ALL pledge Theta or Tri Delta!

By: KY

Tri Delt had a horrible PC. A lot of their usual type of targets got picked up by ADPi, AOPi, and APhi this year. Don't act like people didn't see the Tri Delta PC in the student center. Some of them must be money, because they typical looks were not there.

by: lol   

yeaaaaah aopi totally picked up some of tridelts girls... do you even go here?

By: lol

Yes, I do go here. SAE my dude. You certainly must not go here if you didn’t see the AOPi girls that ran home on bid day. Plus, a few of my friends chose AOPi over Tri Delt after Pref, simply because Tri Delt was begging for money because they had so many girls drop in spring and over the summer. A bunch of us from various frats saw Tri Delt in the student center taking photos with their PC. They had 80-90 in their white PC tank tops and only 30 or so of their actives in blue tank tops, plus some thots running around in mermaid body suits. Tri Delt is on the way down right now, and they lost a lot of their typical types to mid/low tier sororities, including AOPi. They also lost some to top tiers like Theta and ADPi. If you actually went to UK, you’d know this to be fact.

by: true   

I saw some of the AOPi girls that went out Wednesday after bid day, and they did get a few upper tier Tri Delt types. A few I talked to said they chose AOPi over Tri Delt and ADPi because AOPi made them feel more welcome and included than the others. A lot can be said for sisterhood, and those other houses don’t have a lot of it, if any.

By: true
by: dear KY   

is your girl friend an ate a whole pie or something? you are all over this site trying to make them look better than they are. as much as you hate on tri delt/ phi mu/ agd/ any other house it's not going to change anything. They did slightly better this year, is it enough to move up from the lowest of the lows? hell no.

By: dear KY
#23by:    

I thought Tri Delts pledge class was split down the middle. Some were typical Tri Delt (beautiful and rich) and some were whoa how did you end up here type girls. Chi O did awful this year (my opinion) and theta did amazing as usual. Pi Phi also killed it and I think it will move them up to top tier from their usual top middle spot. ADPi did really well also. Aphi took a beautiful pledge class as usual but I’m guessing it was mostly the girls that cut for grades at the other top houses. Major props to AXO as well. They’re definitely moving above Phi Mu and the other lower middle houses.

By: Hm
#24by:    

kappa did way better than they usually do

By: hey
#25by:    

Pi phi got a super good class this year! axo did pretty well, which is good for them since they now have a house. Phi mu did really good this year too, they’re definitely rising fast as a chapter

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.