facebook

new pledge class ranks

by:    

alright lets hear it......
who got the best pledges? who didn't meet quota? whose doing COB?

Posted By: hola
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Some of the “middle” sororities like Dg kd and pi phi got a lot of great girls and the usual tops obviously did good too

By: Same ole same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes    

Yes! I noticed that!! Adpi and Tri delt did awful but kd dg pi Phi did really well

By: Yes
#12by:    

Theta and Pi Phi did reallllly good this year. Tri Delt and Chi O really slacked in my opinion

By: CATS
#13by:    

A great many photos from multiple houses looked great. Tons of excitement. I will say, what I saw of Chi Omega, their pledges looked so YOUNG. Not a bad thing. Just a huge change.

To the comment that Pi Phi got a lot of APhi type girls - I hope not! Let's keep the APhi types in APhi.

By: Kentucky
#14by:    

KD did awesome! Great group!

By: Tali
#15by:    

Kappa delta killed it!

By: Whoop
#16by:    

Adpi, Tri delt doesn’t look good

By: Mmhjv
#17by:    

Dg did so good. So much better than previous years

By: Ya
#18by:    

I have to preface this by saying theta is my least favorite sorority so i can't believe i'm saying this but they got the cutest girls and their bid day theme was presh

By: okkur
#19by:    

Adpi wtf happened

By: Yikes
#20by:    

I honestly thought the lower tiers and middle tiers out did some of the more hyped up houses. pi phi did really good, kappas new class was really good (prolly cuz of a new house) and phi mu did good as well. I feel like a lot of girls were really happy with what they got in comparison to prev years

By: YA
by: KY GIRL   

YES!! We ALL DID WELL!!! So let’s put nastiness behind us and enjoy being GREEK!!

By: KY GIRL
by: wot   

This is true. AOPi actually ended up doing way better than usual. They snagged a few ADPi and Theta types, plus got a lot of genuine girls and were close to doing quota. Pi Phi did insanely well, and the middles like KD and DG did super well this year. Even AGD did well, granted they were shackled in the student center for 2 weeks recruiting.

By: wot

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.