facebook

kappa outside recruitment

by:    

I’m a PNM and I know recruitment can be misleading sometimes and I haven’t heard much about Kappa here, so I just wanted to know peoples opinion on them??

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa alpha theta....eh for me but you do you

By: Jo
#2by:    

kappa is super laid back and chill people. mix of all kinds of different girls

By: kkg
#3by:    

Kappas are super sweet. They have the reputation of being smart but their younger pledge classes also like to go out. Kind of a mixed bag.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

They’re the only chapter who doesn’t leech off this site.. lol

By: Yeah
#5by:    

You just don't hear much about them. They have all shapes and sizes, but I'm not sure about their diversity. I don't think they pressure members to be "perfect," which is a good thing.

From what my relatives have told me, they aren't what they once were. The slide began around 2003. I can't say why.

By: Kentucky
#6by:    

Kappa is an awesome place that’s super diverse and inclusive. Their sisterhood is strongest on campus!! Very few girls drop too

By: Whee
#7by:    

I saw that they were "lower middle" tier but as a pnm all the girls I talked to were super cool and I saw a lot of pretty girls walking around??

By: Lex
by: KY   

Exactly!! That’s why you should NOT form your opinions from this site. Go with what you experience; go with what feels right.
There is NOTHING wrong with Kappa, just as there is nothing wrong with any KY sorority chapter.

The only “WRONGS” are the judgemental standards set by petty people who place looks and money above personality and values.

By: KY

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.