facebook

the truth about axo!!!!

by:    

A ton of people (axo’s on this website) are trying to make it seem like AXO is way better than it actually is. These girls are still on the same level as phi mu and kappa!!!! Just because they got a new house does not mean they are middle-upper middle tier. This sorority has a ton of potential and I’m sure they’ll be good in 5-10 years but definitely not anytime soon. Stop trying to fool people on this website AXO! We all see through it!

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What were not gonna do is make fun of a new sorority who has already built a beautiful house within their short time here. I get it. You posted this at 7am because you’re miserable and stuck in recruitment and your estrogen levels are through the roof. So why don’t you take all this negative energy and focus on having a great recruitment and improving your sorority instead of wasting your time and energy being hateful on a website.

-a lady in phi mu :)

By: Baby J
#2by:    

the thing that bothers me most about alpha chi is that you can tell their ashamed of some of their not so pretty sisters. They only post pictures of their pretty girls on social media..

By: kats
by: nice try    

let’s not pretend that alpha chi is the only sorority guilty of this lol just look through any of the 14 Instagram pages and they don’t match up with all of the 200+ girls in each chapter

By: nice try
#3by:    

Somebody seems to be feeling threatened by this newer sorority that has been steadily doing well and now has a gorgeous new house. Most pnm's are smart enough not to believe such obvious bashing as this, and if they aren't smart enough, who needs them.

By: Scared
#4by:    

AXO is below kappa and definitely below Phi Mu lol don’t drag them by comparing

By: Hold up
by: hye kappa    

HEY KAPPA N PHI MU AND THE REST OF ALL YALL-- Stop being bitter that were doing better than you xoxoxoxox LETS BE NICE WOOOOOOOOOooooo

By: hye kappa
#5by:    

Oh, yeah and yikes. AXO is DEFINITELY on weaker footing than Kappa or Phi Mu. In terms of chapter stability after recruitment, I'd put them on a par with AGD. YIKES is right!

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Exactly    

Exactly!! there’s no need compare axo to phi mu and kappa cuz that’s just wrong. They’re more with agd

By: Exactly
#6by:    

axo girls run laps around kappa and phi mu. Yall are blind

By: haha
by: lol   

maybe the 10 girls they put on their instagram could

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.