facebook

freshman

by:    

I am a freshman from Georgia and I’m on the fence about rushing. Everyone says UK Greek life sucks so I’m not sure it’s worth it. All my friends are rushing at places like Ba, UGA and USC and I want to have a Greek life like they have, how bad is the Greek life here

Posted By: ugh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just do it dude

By: Ga
#2by:    

don’t waste your money.

By: wow
#3by:    

don’t bother. greek life is a waste of time and money at uk

By: dont
#4by:    

Our Panhellenic has ruined greek life....... They keep winning awards for being a dictatorship. I dropped because of how bad our Panhellenic has ruined everything especially recruitment!!!

By: panhellenic
#5by:    

its worth it the people on this website are not getting the most out of greek life here. It can be fantastic

By: do it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

yeah the new rules suck but I cant imagine my time here at UK without my greek life experience. Plus being an alum of a greek organization provides lots of networking opportunities regardless of which school you're coming from. I think the benefits of greek life outweighs the negatives.

By: soo
#7by:    

Our greek life doesn't compare to other SEC schools are far as partying wise. But you do that unrelated to your sorority/fraternity. Other than that, sororities are very involved within campus and it introduces you to a huge network of people. It is a great way to meet people and greek life is what you make it. If you want to be super involved, you can be. If you don't, you don't have to. I would highly recommend just feeling it out because it's a great way to meet people and if you don't you will look back on it and regret it. Why would you not participate at all because you're afraid that you won't be able to do as much as your friends at other schools? DO IT!

By: Do it!
#8by:    

Go for it!

I'll tell you which university has a dreadful Greek life - Ohio State. Life in individual chapters is pretty good, but the university is pretty restrictive and even antagonistic.

UK is not at all like that. Greek life has a lot to offer at UK. Just do it!

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.