facebook

thoughts on day in life vids

by:    

do u think the videos for "a day in the life in..." have gotten better throughout the weeks, or have just been consistently sucky? thoughts??

Posted By: ps and qs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think they've all been about the same. Just kind of awkward. Don't see how these are supposed to give girls an idea of each sorority. They're almost all the same- going to the gym, class, study, some kind of sorority event/campus club. If I were a PNM I don't think these would help at all. Good idea but poorly planned out

By: yea
#2by:    

I think they were good in theory but they suck major ass. This is what happens when panhell takes the reins and doesn't consult the actual women of the chapters...

By: bebop
#3by:    

they just aren’t great. they only let chapters film towards the very end of the year so it was pretty much just everyone studying for finals. no date parties, philanthropy events, sisterhood retreats, etc. super disappointed PNMs don’t get to see any actual sisterhood, but since panhel wants to be in control of everything i don’t see any way to go back to normal recruitment vids/:

By: bleh
#4by:    

Phi Mu's vlog was excellent. The emphasis on academics was well done, including a member working on a research project. One house in particular came across as a bunch of airheads.

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

some of them were fine i think it helped that some of them gave their philaphropy and stuff but otherwise it was just a vlog of a kentucky student lmao

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.