facebook

should i join agd when i transfer to uk

by:    

Im transferring to UK this upcoming fall semester from HPU. I have asked around about Agd on UKS campus and I have heard mixed things about them. Can someone tell me more about them so I can make my decision if I should join them when I transfer. Thanks

Posted By: Maddy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AGD is bottom tier here. That doesn't mean they're horrible or anything, but if you chapter was good at your old school you probably won't be used to it. With that being said, they are a large and one of the most diverse chapters on our campus! You may find you love them regardless of their ranking. I say you should join, give it a shot, and drop later if you don't like them. No harm in trying!

By: honest
#2by:    

So I just randomly got on here and say this, but I was an AGD at UK and honestly it was a great decision to do it. I’m originally also from high point and a girl that I went to high school with was also an agd at HPU and we were friends with the same people. Honestly, you’ll find girls you fit in with and others that are weird and you don’t really see yourself being all that much friends with. Needless to say you will atleast find some of your friends in the sorority especially coming to such a larger university compared to HPU. I high suggest you should at least try it out and try to meet people. I know some of the girls in the sorority I would have probably never talked to if it wasn’t for the sorority, but I’m grateful. And if you want to listen to people saying their bottom tier than go right ahead, but I don’t think you’re following the core values of our sisterhood. Bottom tier is such a stupid phase at a big university. Try it out and see for yourself if you like it and I mean actually give it a chance and I promise you’ll meet girls you like and will become best friends with.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Go for it!

By: Kentucky
#4by:    

AGD has the weirdest girls on campus 😂😂😂😂 like they are really off

By: Lmaoooo
#5by:    

If you want a genuine sisterhood and to be friends with girls who actually care about each other then yes!! they may not be the best on campus but you’ll fit in no matter what, they are accepting of everyone

By: Yes
#6by:    

Not an AGD, but I've had class with a few of them and the ones I know are super sweet! Honestly, I'd go ahead and join and just see how you like it. What do you have to lose?

By: Advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.