facebook

sopro

by:    

why is adpi still on sopro?? it’s been like 2 years

Posted By: adpi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

if u were an adpi then u would know and if ur not an adpi then why do u care lol

By: lol
by: lmao   

chill

By: lmao
by: lol   

sorry my comment was too craZY for u I'll take my energy down a notch lmaoooo

By: lol
#2by:    

they should notify everyone why

By: agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Let’s play a game called spot the ADPi lol. Couldn’t be more obvious . Why do they get so touchy over the subject of their sopro?

By: Lol
by: Eh   

Really feels like no sorority would love talking about their sopro lol it's really not that crazy

By: Eh
#4by:    

^^

By: Yes
#5by:    

If you go to school here, you’d know they turned their bid list in late and then didn’t get their service hours in ..woohoo scandal! Doesn’t really seem to matter. Still top tier with cool girls and tight sisterhood. Just like Alpha Phi with their scandal and they’re also still top tier with cool girls and tight sisterhood. Just like tridelt with their rush story and still top tier with cool girls. Can only think of one sorority who would take the time to write this stupid question. No one else cares ... old news

By: Who cares
by: Yass   

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

By: Yass

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.