facebook

aphi needs to stop

by:    

Ok so literally got on here for the first time in years and I do not know WHAT is going on but Alpha Phi IS NOT TOP TIER. Anyone on campus will tell you that they are not top tier, and probably will not be in a very very long time. Their grades are absolute crap, dues are more expensive than any on campus, have a bad sisterhood, and give out bids to basically anyone. They put on a good recruitment but they are focused on looks, and that is literally it. Any girls that they don't consider conventionally pretty are hidden in the basement. Their retention rate is extremely low and they do not do anything volunteer wise on campus. It looks like they also really enjoy living on this website too... The top four houses are Theta, Chi O, ADPi, and Tridelt whatever order you want to put them in. That's the way it is. Get over it alpha phi. Maybe if you spent less time on this website and more time studying and volunteering your organization may actually have some substance.

Posted By: Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

truth

By: tgod
#2by:    

Damn who hurt you....Did you get everything you wanted to say out? Lol

By: Chill
#3by:    

hehehe u good fam? peace love and good vibes ONLY

By: iamsatanfrombelow
#4by:    

Panhellenic has ranked them 4th on campus....

By: Fake news

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: What   

Lol since when does Panhellenic rank the sororities like greek rank lol What the hell. Lol they would not create a list of “best sororities from best to worst” that makes no sense. If they ranked a phi fourth it would’ve had to be in something very specific, not “4th best on campus” Panhellenic doesn’t stack us up against each other like this dumb website does chill on that

By: What
by: ?   

Where can we find the Panhellenic ranks then, care to share?

By: ?
#5by:    

Seriously, stop bashing other sororities. Each one has it's own good and bad features. Personally, I know several APhis who are aren't just pretty, they're sweet too.

Plus, every sorority at UK still ends up with higher average GPAs than the normal student outside of Greek life, and everyone volunteers to some degree. Or have you not heard of Greek Sing and Dance Blue?

By: AChiO
#6by:    

Just another jealous and mean Theta smh Keep doing your thing Alpha Phi!

By: Go away Theta
#7by:    

this is the most accurate thing you will read on this site^^^

By: really
#8by:    

why tf everyone hate on alpha phis? I live with 2 of them and they are probably the most caring individuals I have ever met. They host a lot of pregames at our house and I've met quite a few. Literally there is no reason why u should hate on not only them but any sorority that bad smh

By: lmao what
#9by:    

Funny how jealous Thetas are of Alpha Phi! The tri delts, ADPi’s and Chi-O’s seem to get along fine with Alpha Phis and not feel threatened. Leave them alone

By: Jealous Thetas
#10by:    

Literally all I could think of reading this:
“THEIR SISTERHOOD? WACK.
THEIR DUES? WACK.
THEIR RETENTION RATE? WACK.
THEY WAY EVERYONE THINKS A PHI IS TOP? WAVK.
ME? IM TIGHT AF”

By: WACK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.