facebook

miss teen ky usa

by:    

Anyone else notice how the Miss Kentucky Teen USA went through recruitment and failed to receive to bid???

Posted By: Questions
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This just shows how greek life isn’t all its cracked up to be and isn’t about accomplishments. She could have probably had her choice of a house but the members were probably to petty and jealous

By: Questions
by: orilly   

As "Miss Anything" women often incur a great deal of responsibility toward their crowning organizations. No female student ought neglect her studies, either. I'd gander any young pageant winner ought not have sought-out sorority membership during their reign strictly due to time constraints.

By: orilly
#2by:    

Yeah we noticed, and nobody was petty or jealous. She got kicked out of rush for refusing to visit all the houses. If anything this shows how good our panhellenic is for not letting girls go through rush thinking they're "above" certain houses.

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Yeah it's about way more than what you look like or what pageant you won. I sure as hell wouldn't recognize "miss teen ky" if I ran into her, so we're gonna treat her just like any other girl during recruitment.

By: Smh
#4by:    

She went through recruitment to meet people she knew beforehand she didn't want to join a house. She dropped by herself. Stop spreading false rumors.

By: um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.