facebook

pi phi

by:    

I'm a Pi Phi at OSU and thinking about transferring to UK. What are they like here?

Posted By: yes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phis are dope and they like to have a good time most of them are pretty hot too. Ignore the obvious theta

By: Pi phi
by: Yes   

Bump

By: Yes
#2by:    

They are rowdy af, but one of my favorite soroities to hang out with. hot girls, but not your typical sorority

By: hell ya
#3by:    

^^^These comments :| you should definitely join here at UK, the girls are really genuine and trust me they value more than just partying or "being hot" (wtf)))

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Good thing you hit up Greek rank. Definitely a very reliable source.

By: Lol
#5by:    

When I went through rush, I liked them a lot!! The girls I talked to seemed very chill and funny. While I couldn't see myself there, I could definitely see myself being friends with some of them! Definitely don't think you would have any problems making friends/fitting in :)

By: like
#6by:    

They seem to have a lot of girls from cbus and central Ohio so you’d probably fit in well and have stuff in common!

By: Hey!
#7by:    

pi phi is ok

By: ok
#8by:    

Pi Phi here is nothing like OSU... i have a great friend in Pi Phi at osu and shes nothing like the pi phis i know here. Not saying that everyone in the sorority is the exact same, I just think they're very different from what ive heard about the osu chapter

By: cbus

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.